The stories behind the images

The stories behind the images
chairs, rome

Friday, August 31, 2012

a personal favourite



The story behind the image:

It's Friday and I felt like sharing an image that is a personal favourite taken in Rome - it breaks many of the "rules" of photography (I could list them all but would run out of space!) but it works for me.

Remember that not all of your travel images need to be postcard-perfect. Your images need to tell a story, and sometimes the only person they may tell the story to is you. And that is ok. In this image I love the chairs, but I also wonder what or who the flowers are for...

Equipment and settings:
Camera - Canon EOS 5D

Settings - f8, 1/100s, ISO 400, auto white balance, neutral picture style, shot in RAW
Lens - Canon EF 24-70mm f2.8L USM LENS
Focal length: 43mm

Happy Shooting from Lisa and Dianne at Capture Italy